The cylinders coming into the Leak detector are fixed by the centering mechanism and the leakage / leakage test is performed by the gas leakage control head automatically falls on the valve.
If there is a fault / leak, it is sent to the fault / leakage section by means of a shooter.
If there is no fault / leak, it continues its movement on the conveyor.
It works with the PPM unit and is calibrated according to the PPM unit.
C3H4 is equal to 1 LEL = 220 PPM based on the explosion limit of propane gas.
LEAK DETECTOR ADVANTAGES:
- PROVIDES HIGHEST LEVELS OF SAFETY.
- ELIMINATES HUMAN ERRORS.
- DETECTING LEAKS AROUND THE VALVE.
- CAN WORK WITH ALL VALVE’S TYPES.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CYLINDER’S DIAMETERS
- FULL AUTOMATIC TEST.
- MINIMUM SPACE REQUIREMENT.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATING.
- MEASURING AND ALARM SYSTEM.
- EQUIPPED WITH LPG MEASURING SENSOR AND WARNING SYSTEM.
- EQUIPPED WITH CENTERING MECHANISM.
Leak Detector FeaturesProduct codePanel Ex-proof II 2G EXD II B T4 T5 T6LPG Sensing element DRAGER (LCD Panel)LPG sensing span 0-1000 PPMVacuum time Max 4 secMax Working Capacity 900 Cylinder/HourMounting position On-lineFan Motor 0,37 KwFan Specification Aluminum body